Vital Gas Interviews:Bravefart
2) What is your opinion on the season so far? It has exceeded my expectations to be honest. Glad to be a league club again.
3) Best moment(s) of this season so far?Sinclairs late winner at Luton.
4) Worst moment(s) of this season so far? Defeat to Accrington again!
5) Do you expect any arrivals before the loan window shuts and IF you could bring in a player or two, who (realistically) would you opt for? I don't expect any but another centre mid with some energy would be good.
6) What is your opinion of Darrell Clarke now he has been in charge for nearly two years?DC is fantastic but needs to keep his gov shut in front of fans. I have met him on a few occasions, golf days etc and he is too open about the clubs downfalls!! Great guy though and not afraid to change tactics which I like.
7) Early days I know, but what is your opinion on Wael Al-Qadi
and Steve Hamer so far?Both say the right things. Press training is obvious but I'm happy to let the proof be in the pudding.
8) What do you expect from the new owners and if you could give them one bit of advice what would it be? I expect stability and consistency in management. A more professional outlook from the club and its staff. I would ask for more fan involvement initiatives.
9) If you could have one thing from the new owners, what (realistically) would it be?Our own training complex.
10) Now Nick Higgs has gone, what is your opinion on his reign as Chairman?I can't hate the guy like some, I worked for the club and always found him approachable and helpful. The debt as it stood is being used as a stick to beat him but at least he acknowledged the club needed change.
11) Where do you see us in 10 years time?Championship
12) Favourite current player? Lee Brown.
13) Favourite former player/s? Ollie.
14) If you were stuck on a desert island with one person who would you most and least like it to be?Most - Tom Hanks (been there done it) Least - Piers Morgan
15) And finally, have you looked where Jordan is on the map?I already knew where it was but yes I did check a map!