Vital Gas Interviews: WrongSideOfTheRiver
Mansfield 2005 - Last game of the season, Cant remember the result but I'm sure it was better than our 2014 season! All I can remember was running onto the pitch towards the away end with fans throwing stones!!
2) Best moment of the season?
Lee Brown hitting the winner in the final few minutes of the game! A moment I'll never forgot
3) Worst moment of the season?
Not too many bad moments this season thankfully. I was gutted when Stu Sinclair got injured again so harsh on him to miss out on two promotions.
4) Which player/players if any would happily drive to a new club?
Where to begin!!
Ellis Harrison - Awful player! Thanks for the play off goal but please take yourself and your stinking attitude else where.
McChrystal - Mr WOOOOSH! Nice guy and gave his all on the pitch but we cant progress with players like him at the club.
5) Which players realistically would you like to see Rovers sign in the summer?
Jay Simpson would be my number one target - Wouldn't mind seeing Will Hoskens backs either if they money was right of course!
6) Opinion on the new board?
Anything would of been an improvement on Higgs and co. It's good to see Wael bringing in top of the range backroom staff but investment into the team is yet to be seen. I'm still pleased with the overall result.
7) Opinion on Darrell Clarke?
Best thing to happen to rovers in a very long time! I'm glad he rejected Leeds in favour of us as I feel he's the man to take us to the next level.
8) What did you make of Supporters Club Chairman Jim Chappells end of season statement?
One word - IDIOT! Time for him to step down
9) Who was your first footballing hero?
10) Do you have a second team? If so what is your reason?
Nope only enough room for rovers in my heart. - I did admire Sir Alex at Manchester United though but that's as close as ive got to supporting another team.
11) What do you expect from Rovers in their first season back in League One?
All depends on investment from the new chairman. Whilst we're still free from FFP id like us to splash the cash and really have a go at a promotion push.
12) And Finally one person you could take on a dinner date?